A developing area located to the north-east of Delhi, Tronica City is an attractive place for real estate, owing to its closeness with Delhi
Tronica City is an upcoming area that is situated just around 22 kilometres from Delhi’s Connaught Place and 8 kilometres from Wazirabad Bridge. The place is a collection of industrial as well as residential hubs and it is a delightful den for commerce and trade today.
The Tronica City real estate market in Ghaziabad, is set to grow, with more number of people making a beeline for this place in search of a better future, due to the openings in the job market.
There are different developers in Tronica City, although the notable builders in Tronica City include the RMS Group, NanuBhai Property and Magnum Group.
Schools in Tronica City and other social amenities
The best schools in Tronica city are Salwan Public School, MRT Public School, Springfield Convent High School, The Dawn Convent School and SD Public School. Apart from these, some of the best institutes and colleges in Tronica City are Ramesh Chand Institute of Management and Saraswati Inter College. The residents here can get decent medical facilities here, through hospitals in Tronica City such as Arogyam Hospital, Saroopa Nursing Home, JML Speciality Hospital and Jagmohan Hospital. There are entertainment spaces in Tronica City as well and some of the malls in Tronica City are the Magnum Star Cruise and shopping mall projects of DLF.
Connectivity with nearby Tronica City localities
Tronica City is still in the nascent stage of development, although it has good connectivity with:
- Delhi-Yamunotri Highway, the undergoing project of four-laning of the Sonia Vihar Road, which will ease the connectivity issues of Tronica City to a great extent.
- Alipur-Bund Road along the river Yamuna from the western side of Delhi.
- Delhi-Saharanpur Road on the eastern side of Delhi.
- Proposed Signature bridge project that will connect to Delhi and other surrounding cities of the NCR region.
- Indira Gandhi National Airport T-1/T-2 of Delhi.
- Five metro stations, namely, Vishwavidyalaya metro station, GTB Nagar metro station, Model Town metro station, Vidhan Sabha metro station and Jahangir Puri metro station.
Reasons to invest in Tronica City
The economy of Tronica City is prospering now and the property market of Tronica City could see a boom in the future. However, connectivity issues are still there but will soon be solved, with the new road projects.